What if I Didn’t File My Taxes?

If you haven’t filed taxes, but you have a personal injury claim you can’t get a recovery for the amount of money that you would have lost for wages. But what you can do is you can make a claim for your medical bills your pain and suffering and your property damage. It’s not a death nail to your claim. Just don’t make a claim for the lost wage element.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *