Truck Accident Lawyers in Ft. Lauderdale
The enormous weight, length and speed of a semi-truck almost guarantee catastrophic damage in an accident. That is why most trucking accidents result in serious injury or death to the people in the smaller vehicles. If you lost a loved one or suffered a life-changing injury in a truck crash, you may be eligible for compensation. At Coffey Trial Law, our Fort Lauderdale attorneys are knowledgeable, experienced and determined to get the best outcome possible. Let us put our more than 20 years of combined legal experience to work on your trucking accident claim. Contact us to schedule a free consultation. Find out about your legal options and learn more about our firm, our lawyers and our record of results on behalf of people just like you. Call us today at (954) 541-3194.
If You Were in a Truck Accident, Call Us for a Free Consultation
You owe it to yourself and your family to find out about our south Florida law firm. Give us a call at (954) 541-3194 or email our trucking accident lawyers. We will discuss your options during a free consultation and provide you with the support you need to get through this difficult time. Free Consultations * Home and Hospital Visits * Focused on You
We Handle all Trucking Accident Cases
Our law firm has helped people who were injured or lost loved ones in accidents caused by:
- Inadequate truck driver training
- Faulty or poorly maintained equipment such as tires, brakes and couplings
- Reckless operation such as speeding and illegal lane changing
- Improper loading and unloading of materials on loading docks
- Improperly loaded trucks
- Trucks parked without hazard lights and warnings
- Violations of OSHA regulations and standards
- Fatigued drivers who failed to take required rest breaks
- Driver distraction and inattention
Factors like these can also cause crashes that involve other large vehicles such as earth movers and bulldozers, buses, tow trucks, garbage trucks, and delivery vans. No matter the type of vehicle involved, turn to us.
Why Call Our South Florida Law Firm?
You have a choice when hiring a lawyer. Here are two important reasons why you should talk to us:
- Our lawyers know how to handle insurance companies. One of our attorneys once worked for an insurance defense firm and knows how insurers think. Insurance companies will fight hard to limit how much they pay out. Having an attorney with inside knowledge of the industry levels the playing field.
- Our firm uses extensive resources to build a strong case. These resources can include accident reconstruction specialists, expert witnesses, truck company training and maintenance records, victim’s medical records, and the black box that monitors the truck’s operation.
To be sure, the trucking company will have its own team of experts in place to do all it can to prevent losses stemming from the accident. You need to be equally prepared with your own team of legal experts. That is what we can provide for you.
Vehicular Safety Resources in Florida
Distraction.gov, the official U.S. website on distracted driving, offers in-depth information on driving while operating electronics. Similar informative resources for vehicular safety can be found at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) publishes regulations for trucks and their operators in an effort to avoid crashes and accidents. The Safety and Fitness Electronic Records (SAFER) System database is home to information on accidents and records of safety for trucking companies. The FLHSMV website also offers Motorcycle safety tips. Additionally, the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and the American Motorcyclist Association are also great resources that showcase the Florida motorcycle laws. Yield to Life is yet another website dedicated to cyclist and motorcyclist safety. Kelley Blue Book or NADA Guides hold excellent information for those whose vehicles have undergone damage and are in need of either repairs or a new vehicle.
Coffey Trial Law’s Latest Truck Accident Cases
Experience Matters. Contact Coffey Trial Law Today!
If you need help, or just have a question, we invite you to contact us today for a free, initial consultation. You can take comfort in the fact that everything you tell us will remain completely confidential, and – if we accept your case – you will never pay us even a penny: Unless we win money for you from a jury verdict or a settlement. You can contact us 24/7/365. We are available to meet with you anytime and anywhere.