Coffey Trial Law will pursue all legitimate avenues to get our clients money from their insurance carriers for damages to property caused by Hurricane Irma that may include the insurance company paying our client’s attorney fees. There is no fee or cost if we do not get a recovery for you.
Hurricane Related Areas of Practice
- Hurricane Damage Claims
- Wind and Water Loss Claims
- Property and Casualty Loss Claims
- First Party Insurance Claims
- Business Interruption Claims
- Marine Claims
Related Blog Posts
- Hurricane Irma Quick Start Guide to the Insurance Claims Process
- Water Damage Insurance Claims
- How Do I Handle Damage After the Loss?
- How Do I Handle Damage After the Loss from Hurricane Harvey?
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Insurance Claims: Residential Property Damage