Car Accident Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale
Filing a lawsuit after a serious auto accident is probably the last thing on your mind. But it is important to think about; obtaining compensation can help you recover as fully as possible and provide resources to make up for lost income. Of course, money cannot bring back your loved one or guarantee a full recovery. Having financial security, however, can remove one source of anxiety and allow you to concentrate on what matters most.
Call Our Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Today
Car accidents cause thousands of serious injuries and deaths each year. Drivers and passengers suffer spinal cord injuries and paralysis, head and brain injuries, broken limbs and damage to internal organs. Some of the injured never return to full functioning even after months or years of treatment and therapy. Others experience the pain of losing a child, spouse, sibling or parent. At Coffey Trial Law in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, our attorneys help victim of catastrophic car accidents get the compensation they need to move forward with their lives. You owe it to yourself and your family to find out about your legal options. Call our car accident attorneys at (954) 541-3194 to learn more about how we can put our 20-plus years of combined legal experience to work on your claim.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
We Handle all Car Crash Claims
Our trial attorneys handle car crash cases resulting from:
- – Driving outside lane lines
- – Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- – Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and prescription medication
- – Failing to yield to right-of-way
- – Being distracted or inattentive when texting or using a cell phone or other device
- – Operating the vehicle in an erratic, reckless, careless, or negligent manner
- – Failing to obey traffic signs or signals
- – Using improper driving techniques
- – Being unable to see because of obstructions such as trees, buildings, or other vehicles
- – Driving the wrong way on a one-way street
- – Making an improper turn
- – Driving when drowsy, sleepy, fatigued, ill or after experiencing a blackout
We work hard to obtain the compensation victims need after accidents like these. Put our results-oriented services to use in your case. Call on our experienced team today.
Car Accidents News
- Injury Claims Filed for 2011-2017 Ford Explorer Exhaust Leaks
- Your Legal Options to File a Hit and Run Claim if the Other Driver Left the Scene
- AAA Report: Not Getting Enough Sleep Increases Crash Risk
- Florida Highway Patrol Ticketing to Stop Aggressive Driving
- Study Finds 14 Accidents Related to Pokémon GO Use While Driving
- 3 Reasons Why Texting and Driving Is Dangerous
- Determining Rear-End Collision Fault
- AAA Survey Finds 8 in 10 Drivers Admit to Having Road Rage