Catastrophic injury is life changing and unfortunately not for the better. It results from damage to the limbs, brain or spinal cord leaving the victim unable to work or even care for themselves. Whether the injury results in amputation or organ damage, damage to the brain that results in loss of cognitive ability, memory, or speech, or damage to the spinal cord that results in the loss of mobility, incontinence or feeling, the impact is financially and emotionally devastating for the victim and family members.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
Call Our Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Today
Filing a lawsuit after a catastrophic injury is not the first thing on your mind but having financial security can help you concentrate on what is most important. Caring for your loved one. Coffey Trial Law can seek justice on your behalf. You need a compassionate, experienced team to fight for you and win. Let us seek justice for you.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
An injury can be defined as catastrophic that disrupts normal function permanently.
- – Brain Injuries
- – Spinal cord injuries
- – Amputations
- – Organ damage
- – Severe burns
- – Multiple bone fractures
Catastrophic Injury News
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- What to do in a Trucking Accident
- Rules of the Road
- Resort Accidents
- 4 Essential Qualities to Look for in a Truck Accident Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Accounting for the Long-Term Effects of Spinal Cord Injuries
- FMCSA, NHTSA Want to Cap Truck Drivers’ Speed
- Tips for Staying Out of Truck Blind Spots and Staying Safe Around Trucks
- Before You Accept that Settlement, Consider the Long-term Costs of Brain Injuries
- Signs & Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Litigating Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Cases
- Samantha D. v. Parent and Minor: ATV Crash, Final Judgment $1.06 Million.
- Roofer Injured in Rear-end Collision
- Woman Breaks Foot on Defective Sidewalk at Miami Airport
- The Facts about Trucking Incidents
- Truck Accident Lawyer Settlement
- Gabriel S. v. Truck Rental Company
- $1.4 Million Verdict Involving Negligent Tow Truck Operator
- A Personal Injury Lawyer’s Guide to Auto Fires