Today we enjoy a vast range of outdoor recreational activities, especially in Florida, and we expect to be safe while doing so, but for some people this isn’t the case. Many recreational accidents are the result of negligence, operator error or defective equipment and not the fault of the participant. Dangerous factors can lead to catastrophic injuries and even death.
You’ll need to deal with the economic reality of medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and in some cases lowered earning capacity in the future. If your or your loved one’s injuries are the result of another person’s reckless behavior, faulty or improperly maintained equipment, or negligent staff, Coffey Trial Law is here to help.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
We Handle All Recreational Accidents
Companies that offer instructional or monitored activities are responsible for the safety of participants and should provide well trained staff and properly maintained equipment. Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure their products are safe from defects. Watercraft need to be operated in a safe manner.
Call Our Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Today
You need a compassionate, experienced team to fight for you while you focus on healing or caring for your loved one. This is what we do at Coffey Trial Law. We dig deep and have the experience and knowledge to fight for your rights. Let Coffey Trial Law seek justice for you.
Recreational Accidents News
- Coffey Trial Law Featured for $2 Million Dollar Settlement in Daily Business Review Regarding Plantation PizzaFire Explosion
- Rules of the Road
- Resort Accidents
- Signs & Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Litigating Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Cases
- Samantha D. v. Parent and Minor: ATV Crash, Final Judgment $1.06 Million.
- Roofer Injured in Rear-end Collision
- Woman Breaks Foot on Defective Sidewalk at Miami Airport
- A Personal Injury Lawyer’s Guide to Auto Fires