Every year, most catastrophic injuries are caused by car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. Drivers and passengers suffer spinal cord injuries and paralysis, head and brain injuries, broken limbs and damage to internal organs. Some of the injured never return to full functioning even after months or years of treatment and therapy.
Obtaining compensation is necessary to pay for necessary medical treatment and physical therapy. It cannot guarantee a full recovery or make up for the loss of a loved one, but it can help pay for food, clothing, and housing as you recover.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
Vehicle Accident Lawyers Fort Lauderdale
The causes of auto accidents vary greatly but distracted drivers, human error and negligence are the most common culprits, especially texting while driving and driving under the influence. Speeding increases the severity of accidents while many reckless drivers swerve in and out of traffic, tailgate, and run lights without thinking of the other drivers around them.
Trucking accidents can be caused by fatigued or distracted drivers, inexperienced drivers, faulty or poorly maintained equipment such as tires, brakes and couplings, illegal lane changing, and improperly loaded cargo that shifts during transport. The enormous weight, length and speed of a semi-truck almost guaranteesa catastrophic injury in any accident.
Call Our Law Office Fort Lauderdale Today
Filing a lawsuit after a serious accident involving a vehicle is probably the last thing on your mind. But it is important. Coffey Trial Law have more than 20 years of combined legal experience handling complex and catastrophic accident and injury claims. When you have been hurt and you need a strategic, knowledgeable advocate by your side, look no further than attorney Sam Coffey and his team of trial lawyers. We will help you get the justice you deserve.
Transportation Claims News
- Injury Claims Filed for 2011-2017 Ford Explorer Exhaust Leaks
- Your Legal Options to File a Hit and Run Claim if the Other Driver Left the Scene
- AAA Report: Not Getting Enough Sleep Increases Crash Risk
- Florida Highway Patrol Ticketing to Stop Aggressive Driving
- Study Finds 14 Accidents Related to Pokémon GO Use While Driving
- 3 Reasons Why Texting and Driving Is Dangerous
- Determining Rear-End Collision Fault
- AAA Survey Finds 8 in 10 Drivers Admit to Having Road Rage
- The Social Responsibilities of Driving
- Electrical Studies Prove Exacerbation of a Teacher’s Pre-existing Conditions
- Electrician’s Arm Goes to Sleep After Rear-end Collision
- Roofer Injured in Rear-end Collision
- Mark R. v. Tow Truck Company
- Mark and Sandra L. v. Utility Company
- Head-on Collision in Florida Keys Settles for $260,000 Policy Limits
- Jennifer S. v. Uninsured Motorist Insurer
- 3 Steps to Follow After an Accident – Miami Car Accident Lawyer
- Confidential Settlement for Bicyclist Injured in an Accident with a Car