The 5 Reasons to Call Coffey Trial Law
An accident can present a series of difficult questions – many of which you and your loved ones may have not faced before. When you are injured in an accident that is not your fault, you need legal representation. Here are 5 Top Reasons you should call Coffey Trial Law:
- One call to Coffey Trial Law and you will speak to an experienced attorney for a free consultation. During the last quarter of a century we have been trusted to handle literally thousands of cases for other people similar to you. Through this experience we have developed a proven winning strategy to handle your claim efficiently to maximize your recovery. Our veteran team of attorneys and paralegals focus on your best interests so you can focus on getting better.
- The insurance industry knows through its own research that people who are seriously injured in automobile accidents that hire a lawyer, on average, receive substantially more money than if they attempt to represent themselves. Our depth of knowledge of the insurance industry and years of negotiating a litigating personal injury and wrongful death claims allows us to understand true value of your claim taking into consideration all of the factors.
- Coffey Trial Law is a boutique law practice, that provides old-fashioned, individual attention to each and every one of our clients. We are focused upon protecting our clients’ rights.
- Coffey Trial Law can make the difference between an average settlement and a significant jury verdict.
- Our goal is to get you every dollar you truly deserve. You don’t pay us a penny for attorney fees or costs unless we recover for you.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today: Experience makes all the difference. If you need help, or just have a question, we invite you to contact us today for a free initial consultation. You can take comfort in the fact that everything that you tell us will remain completely confidential and if we accept your case you will never pay us even a penny unless we win money for you from a jury verdict or a settlement. You can contact us 24/7/365. We are available to meet with you anytime and anywhere.