What if I’m Undocumented?

What if you’re undocumented and you have a personal injury claim? What if you’re not a US citizen does that mean you don’t have a claim at all? Absolutely not. All that means is you can’t make a loss wage a loss of earning capacity claim in a personal injury case your lawyer should be able to help you. Get access to care get the medical treatment you need present your case in court and even take your case to a jury trial and the jury will never learn that you’re undocumented.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *